– http://www.pajoohe.con/fa/idem.php?page=definitionHYPERLINK “http://www.pajoohe.con/fa/idem.php?page=definition&UID”&HYPERLINK “http://www.pajoohe.con/fa/idem.php?page=definition&UID”UID.
– http://www.syrianews.persianblod. Ir/post/180
– Ikneberry, Gohn (2001) “Getting Hegemony Right” the national internet p.11-24.
– Legrenzi , Matteo (2007) “Nato in the Gulf: who is doing when a Favor? Middle east and policy . v. 14,p. 69.
– NATO (2011) Press Conference. Dec.8. available from: <http://www.nato.int/eps/en/natolive/opinion-81976.htm?selected local=en>
– NATO (2012) Joint Press Point. Available from: <-444.htm?%20selected%20locale=en”http://www.nato/int/eps/en/natol live/opinions-83-444.htm? selected locale=en>
– NATO and libya- operation unified protector. Available from: http://www.nato.int/epc/en/.natolive/topics/71652-htm
– Nato striks in Libya , But not in Syria? Available from: <http://www.hmforces.co.ukl/topics/4125-nato-stricked-in-libya–but-not-in-syria-posts>
– NATO. (2010) “Strategic Consept , For the Defence and Security of the Members of the North Atlantic Treaty organization” Adopted by Heads of state and government at the nato summit in Lisbon. Nov. 19-20
– Operation media update Nato and Libya (2011) available from:<http://www.nato.int/epc/en/natilive/news-71994.htm>
– Operation NATO and Libyan (2011) available from: <http://www.nato.int/nato-static/assest/pdf-2011-10/20111021-libya-factsheet1.pdf,>
– Polenz, Ruprecht (2005) , NATO and Persian Gulf security”, Available from:< http://www.nato-pa.int/default.asp>
– Press Briefing on Libya (2011) . available from: <http://www.nato.int/eps/en/natolive/lopinion-74038.htm? selected local=en> Operation media update
– Sandler ،TODD and Hohley ،kieth (1998) The Political Economy of NATo. New york, Ames.
– Schmidt, Jhone (2006), “Last alliance standing NATO after 9/11” the washangton quarteny, (30). P:23-106.
– US Troops Surround Syria on the eve of Invasion? Available from: <http://www.rt.com/usa/news/us-nato-syria-edmonds-709/>
– Wyllie, James (1998), “Nato Bleak Future” , parameter, pp 113-123..
-Butcher , Martin , (1998) “Nato Formulationg New Strategic Concept”, Basic Report, October, pp.2-8
-Calleo, David, (1987) Beyond American Hegemony the Future of the Western Alliance, new york , basic books, inc.
-Haas, Richard. (1999). “What to do with American Primary” , Foreign Affairs.
-Haglund, David (2000) the France-US Leadership Race. Closely watched Allies, Queen’s Quartery.
-/آ”http://www.iradiplomacyir/fa/news/58/behaview/1897765/HYPERLINK “http://www.iradiplomacyir/fa/news/58/behaview/1897765/آ”آ»اده می شود آمریکا برای حمله
-Libya Conflict History. Available from: <http://www.crisisgroup.eorg/en/key-ussyes-reserach-resource-conflict-historied-libya-aspx.>
-Mcnamaa, Robert (1989) Out of the Cold, New Thinking for American Foreign and Defence Policy in the 21st Country. new york 10020.
-Mearshimer, Gohn (2001) The Tragedy of Great Power
-NATO (2011) Life after Qadaffi. AVailbale from: <http://www.nato.int/cps/en/sid-BD13E03DD4eED90/natolive/ news-79893.htm?>
-NATO(1949) The North Atlantic Treaty. Available from:<http://www.nato.int/cps/en/natolive/official-texts-17120.htm>
-NATO(2011) Closing Press Conference. Available from:<http://www.nato.int/cps/en/natolive/opinion-78917.htm?selectedlocale=en>
-NATO(2011) Press Briefing on Libya. Available from:<http://www.nato.int/cps/en/natolive/opinion-76355.htm?selectedlocale=en>
-NATO’s Role in Gulf Security, Speech by NATO Secretory Genral at the State of Qatar , available from:
-Ochmanek, David. (2000) Nato’s Future, Santa Monica RAND.
Politics . new york, university of Chicago.
-Shehata , Mohammad Nasser, “Nato and Energy Security” Nature and Essence of the Role” , available from:
-Sword INTO Plowshares the Problem and Progress of intenational organization: IMISL. CLAUPE, JR. Fourth edition, Random house new york. 1984, pp 491-494.
-The Middle East and North Africa 1984-85. thirty- first edition of an annual survey containing deatailed information about all the countries in the middle east and north Africa (1984) London.
-Why USA and NATO Attacked Libya and not Syria available from:<http://www.ugandapicks.com/2011/04.why-usa-and-nato-attacked-libya-and-not-syria-html/
The present dissertation seeks to provide an answer to the two Fundamental questions as to why and under what conditions the North Atlantic Treaty Organization(NATO) as a security entity has not stopped in the Middle East though certain great powers of the NATO have individualy been present in the region since way ago;and under what circumstance now primarily as a creeping force but later an activety will be present in the Middle East and to persion Gulf. The central thesis of this dissertation base on Realism would support This proposition that under a bipolar system each of the poles did respect to territorial integrity of the other pole s sphere of influence of each one avoided every kind of intervention in such areas.Hoever;following the collapse of the Sovied union.Nato s leader/i.e./ The United State in the beginningyears unilaterally and later in coordination with other Nato members tried to intervene in Eastern Europe.Asia and The Middle East. In the meantime The Middle East as a highly strategic and sensitive region replete with strategic mineral resources Fussil energy oil and gas could easily become a target for the USA and NATO. The USA either unilaterly or if impossible.collectively could set the scence for its influence in the region.